What is a SWARM Report?
The SonicWALL Application Risk Management (SWARM) Report is designed to help every organization perform timely, actionable intelligence gathering across the entire threat spectrum. SWARM Reports accurately identify real-time vulnerabilities, exploits, intrusions and other network-based threats targeting specific areas of an organization’s security infrastructure. Even if you have a firewall now, this will identify potential blind spots that have gone unnoticed.
When you take advantage of the Dell Security Evaluation Program, TTJ NetCom will deliver a Dell SonicWALL NSA 3600 and install it inside your network in observation mode–in less than 5 seconds. It will not block anything. It will only observe what traffic is passing through your internet connection to/from your network. After about two weeks, TTJ will come back, remove the device and deliver a comprehensive SWARM Report (a security-focused network traffic report). This is all at no charge—just to give you evidence if there are risks lurking about your network, such as ransomware, cryptolocker, botnets, backdoors, viruses, etc. This report will enable an organization to:
- Understand the multitude of threats it faces and prevent security surprises
- Identify security gaps and be prepared for emerging threats
- Make better-informed security investment and policy decisions
- Provides visibility into application and user traffic, including top applications, users and URL categories and session counts
- Our Threat Index score gives you an accurate analysis of your current network activity and security profile
- No risk, no cost program that is non-intrusive and not disruptive to your network traffic and will produce a detailed and actionable report to consider for your overall security strategy
SWARM Summary– The SWARM Report features a complete snapshot in time of threats that have been identified by SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall. It also provides insight into application and user traffic on your network, including top application traffic, users and URL categories, as well as session counts. Our Threat Index score gives you an accurate analysis of your current network security profile.